Another great idea is if you have solar technology you can use this to run the air conditioning and save a vast amount of money on bills. It’s surprisingly easy and our air conditioning technicians can come out and give you some advice and a price on how to hook up the system so you are saving money.
One of the most common issues with Air conditioner systems are over use in the summer, if you have a unit running night and day on a 24 hour cycle you will find it will freeze up. Older systems are very prone to this and if you have some parts that are faulty in the system or had a major lack of service to the unit you will soon find the system will slowly start to break down on you. If you find this is happening to you at any point then please feel free to get in touch with us and one of our engineers will come and take a look at it and give you a quote.
- - Clean the furnace ignition system
- - Check the furnace for damage
- - Make sure the safety features are working
- - Check connections are in order
- - Lube any moving parts
- - Look over the installation job
- - Add any extra protective material if needed
- - Change out old air filters
- - Check if any fluids need refilling